If you’ve visited the site recently you’ve noticed a “glitch”. Funky Parts had been redirected to a blank page with a .ru domain. I got hacked. The bad guys got me. Don’t know what they got out of it maybe it was just for kicks.
It’s been about a week but I’m back up and running. There are still some issues but I’ll be fixing things as I go. Hang with me.
Thank you for reading this post. You can now Leave A Comment (0) or Leave A Trackback.
Post InfoThis entry was posted on Saturday, July 23rd, 2011 and is filed under Uncategorized.
Previous Post: Funkentelechy vs the Intellectual Property Syndrome »
Next Post: True Confessions: Black, White, and Blues »
Read MoreRelated Reading:
- Overnight Male: 80s Akron funk
- Vernon Reid’s Guitar Rig
- True Confessions: Black, White, and Blues
- Funkentelechy vs the Intellectual Property Syndrome
- Prince Rogers Nelson is a Genius, and I Can Prove It.
- Mark “Mr. Mark” Adams, R.I.P.
- Top Ten Funk Guitarists of All Time
- That’s the Way of the World-The Movie
- Funk Apon a Time